- Chords - This section displays the chords and its voicings. Each voicings have their own diagram and photo.
- Chord Diagrams - Shows the 5 voicings for each chord as well as photos and songs that has the chord.
- Chord Finder - Use this tool to do a reverse look-up of chords.
- Chord Search - Quickly find the chords you know the name for.
- Community - Check out what's happening in the community
- Recent Activity - Shows the most current activity within the Chord-C community.
- Songs - Lists of songs created by the community.
- Members - Lists the most current members who joined recently.
- Band Land - A place where to find members looking to join a band or has a band that needs a member.
- My Profile - After you have signed up, you will be granted access to the profile section where you can create tabs, share photos, and send messages.
We made our chord diagrams to be as clear as possible so that you won't need to guess where your fingers go. These are just our suggestions on how to fret the chords.
CHORD-C makes it easy to become a member. Fill out the simple form in the pop up and you're all set.
- Click here to sign up for free.
The community is a place to communicate with other members and share songs and anything you like. It's about connection. Lets make this a fun place to visit.
- Twitter updates will show you what is going on in the CHORD-C.com development.
- When you're signed in, you will be able to see more activities from other members.
- Go to member's profile and see their song collection and be friends.
CHORD-C members have profiles in which they can add information about themselves. Members can create song tabs, add friends, send messages to other members, and contribute to the growing community.